The Dedicated Help Desk Resource will respond to and work with staff or vendors requesting assistance or information. Perform tasks as defined by the client. The chosen candidate will have exceptional communication skills, great customer service, strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency through the commitment to exceed client expectations.
Work schedules may be adjusted dependent upon the client’s needs. Overtime may be assigned but must be approved.
• Respond to requests for assistance from client or staff end-users, or other support staff working for clients or vendors.
• Supports AD Administration. This including account resets, maintaining security groups and adds moves, or changes.
• Support and respond to service outages or other incidents.
• Perform root cause analysis and problem resolution.
• Troubleshooting and debugging of connectivity issues utilizing all layers in the OSI model.
• Perform routine and regularly scheduled maintenance and monitoring tasks.
• Perform installations, integrations, configurations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of various software technologies from multiple vendors.
• Perform installations, configurations, upgrades, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and maintenance of various DaaS technologies from partners & vendors.
• Plan and execute patch updates or software upgrades as required.
• The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as apparent or assigned.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a Help Desk, Technical Support Department or Network Operation Center environment.
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Technology or other equivalent field experience.
• Strong customer service experience with a focus on delivering excellence in customer service.
• In-depth understanding of IT systems fundamentals.
• Strong understanding of network concepts, TCP/IP stack, and common Internet protocols.
• Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to spot long term trends in a production environment
• Ability to clearly document and articulate technical issues.
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent site issues and remain calm under high-pressure situations
• Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and willingness to learn and contribute
• Ability to work closely with peers and other operations or engineering teams.
• Travel may be required for this position.
• Enjoys a challenging yet rewarding environment.
• Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Required to work in a NOC / Data Center Environment with moderate noise and cool temperatures.
• Some lifting of hardware, reaching overhead and crawling into tight spaces.
• May be required to work off-hours, weekend & holidays as needed
How to apply
Just send us your CV attached through mail