Under the general direction of the department manager, this person is responsible to provide help desk services, customer support, and provide consistent communication to the user base. This role will directly work with user systems supporting design, provisioning, installation, and configuration of hardware and software. The Network Operations Center (NOC) Specialist is an entry to a mid-level position that works with various departments within the company, as well as vendors, to schedule and approve maintenance. This role is required to have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a 24 X 7 NOC environment.
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Follow standard processes and procedures.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
• Redirect problems to an appropriate resource.
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients’ business.
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
• Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
• Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
• 2 – 5 years of industry experience in 24 x 7 Network Operation Center.
• Strong understanding of IT system fundamentals and system management tasks.
• Understanding of network concepts, TCP/IP stack protocols.
• Understanding of Microsoft Operating systems, workstation and server.
• Ability to provide Support Desk services.
• Ability to clearly document and articulate technical issues.
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent issues and remain calm under high-pressure situations
• Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
• Ability to work closely with peers and other teams.
• Ability to function in a 24/7 operation and work a flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends as required.
How to apply
Just send us your CV attached through mail